Wednesday 24 September 2008

Little 3D house book






I am involved in a Mystery Muse swap on a group & the recipient this month loves Vintage, so, I decided to make a 3D house book.



I did a class a while back with the lovely Marg Buhagiar and really enjoyed the whole process.



This book though, I cut myself.
Amazingly, it came together quite easily.



Unfortunately the pics aren't great as I had to scan them.
My dear old camera is dying a slow death, and often refuses to co-operate, just when I need her most!!



3 comments:

Eliza said...

Lucy,

Oh total eye candy this little house is and I love the colours that you have used.

Hugs Eliza

Eva said...

Lucy - I gotta agree ... looove the little house book (like - who wouldn't) - adooore the below pendant and ... ummm - interesting canvas (it's doing my head in ... lol)
xo Eva ox

Marg said...

Stunning little house Lucy...love the colours! Lucky person receiving it!