Wednesday 23 September 2009

SPOOKY ANCESTORS


I joined in a swap on Paperarts Yahoo Group called SPOOKY ANCESTORS. We had to create 12 pages using ITKUPILLI images. I love these collage sheets, they are so much fun!The pages are 6" X 4" and when finished we will bind our own into a very SPOOKY family album.

I decided to make all my pages different, as I struggle trying to make so many pages all the same. I'm really looking forward to getting all the swapped pages back.

Below is a Slideshow I made of all my pages. Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...

All of these are great Lucy!....can't wait to see them all in hand.

Glenda said...

Lucy, what a shame :-)) they are going to be distributed among 13 lucky recipients, they are fabulous, wish I could see them in IRL..........

Rustic Tarts said...

Wow Lucy - your blog looks great!
I've just sent you an email in reply to the comment you left on my blog.

*itKuPiLLi* said...

OMG! You've made amazing pages and the slide show is great!!!

I was wondering if I could post your slide show on my blog, it's so creative and inspiring.

Samantha Marshall said...

Wow, these are amazing, Lucy. Love them. Thank you you for visiting me.

Jen Crossley said...

Wow I love this Lucy Awesome