Monday 2 November 2009

ANOTHER FAIRY


After I made the fairy reverse canvas (see in a previous post), I decided that maybe she really needed to stay with me.
So, I made another. I  needed to step out of my comfort zone, and use colours that I rarely do.
So, this one is made using green as the predominant colour.
I used Golden Glass Bead Gel over the outside of the frame and then sprayed lightly with silver to give it a sparkle.
The nest is from my favourite 'E' store, Wednesday Wishes. It is so tiny, but, just perfect for this project.

9 comments:

Barb said...

Another beautiful piece of art Lucy!

Samantha Marshall said...

This is stunning!!

Lucy said...

Thank you girls for your comments, I am chuffed!
Hugs Lucy

Glenda said...

Lucy its gorgeous. Barb, pick me pick me :-) and I don't even like green LOL

Jen Crossley said...

Lucy your work is so beautiful

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viola said...

It looks so wonderful, Lucy! Great work!! As usual! :-)

Rhonda said...

Love this fairy and this is my favourite colour! Your artwork is terrific. Cheers!

dana said...

this is lovely nan, :)
your oh so talented.
cant wait for tomorrow night, ohh and there better be a tree :o

love always,
your FAVORITE grand daughter Dana
xx