Tuesday 5 April 2011

WAGGA WAGGA CREATION

A month or so ago, Bevlea & I ventured up to the lovely town of Wagga Wagga
 to see our dear friend Barb.
We had a wonderful time, albeit brief,
did lots of talking, some shopping, more talking, eating,
more talking, drinking, more talking & some art.
We all worked on making a canvas each & we all
 contributed to one for Glenda, who couldn't make the trip.
The time in Wagga Wagga was too short, hoping
next time we can stay longer.
Here is my result, let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Hello to a fellow Aussie! Thanks for your comment on my blog, Lucy. It brought me here to yours and your beautifully textured and exquisitely painted artpiece. Fantastic.
If you would like to send me your email address, I will forward the picture of the farmer that I found on Wikimedia Commons. I know what you mean about how difficult it is to find anything there. I think I typed something like "Paintings portraits men" into the search engine.
My address is moom@iinet.net.au
Cheers from Marie (also known as Oztuff) in sweltering Perth. My collage must have done some good because rain is expected on Thursday. I will believe it when it happens.

Creative Sofie said...

This is gorgeous Lucy..colours look awesome..

Barb said...

Hi my friend....your work of art looks fantastic! I must get mine up too.

Glenda said...

Looks fab Lucy and I am so pleased with the one you great friends made for me too seeing as I couldn't be there. Next time eh!!!

Jen Crossley said...

WOW beautiful work Lucy glad you all had fun what a creative bunch of girls
Jen

Julie H said...

What fantastic texture Lucy - I like that the detail is in the layers rather than a lot of colours.

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Wow the texture is intriguing. It's very glittery and sparkly. The image is haunting and mysterious. Beautiful work.